It's another English Roses quilt. I don't know what to say. I made it for my sister in law after she found out the original was for her and she had been sabotaged by her own brother. We went to the quilt shop and she picked out the fabrics. While they are very pretty, they just aren't to my taste. That's a good thing. It may be the only way to ensure I don't gift another quilt to myself!
There's not much to say about this one. It went together well.
I love the type on this print.
I washed and dried it twice already to give it a head start to getting fuzzy flower edges.
I used voile on the back and it didn't seem to baste well even though I was pretty thorough. This was before my glue discovery. You should see the one I am working on now. It is flawless because of the glue!
Again, I machine stitched the binding. I am liking this technique more. I know she has three dogs, so I imagine it will get washed quite a bit. With the voile back I wanted to make it a bit stronger. That's all folks!